How To Make A Public Profile On Snapchat
Profiles make it simple to find the information and Snapchat features you’re interested in. Learn what My Profile, Friendship Profiles, Group Profiles, Public Profiles, and Public Profiles for Businesses have to offer. Here you know how to make a public profile on snapchat.
Your Snapchat information, such as your Bitmoji, location on the Map, friend information, and more, are all displayed in My Profile. Managing your Story and seeing who has viewed it is now easier than ever.
By tapping or dragging down on your Profile card, you may customize your 3D Bitmoji header. By tapping the share icon at the top of the screen, you may send your unique posture and background to other platforms.
Do you want your 3D Bitmoji to be more personalized? Change your Bitmoji avatar to Deluxe for more options!
A friendship profile is as distinct as the friendships themselves! Swipe right from the camera screen and tap a friend’s Bitmoji icon to reveal their Friendship Profile.
Only you and your friend can see the Snaps and messages you’ve saved. This friend’s Charms are displayed at the bottom of the page.
In a Friendship Profile, there’s a lot you can do! To complain, ban, or remove a friend, manage notifications, and more, tap the Snapchat kebab icon at the top of the screen. From within a Friendship Profile, you may also make a Voice or Video Call, send a Snap, and begin a Chat!
Please be aware that taking a screenshot of a friend’s profile may cause that friend to become aware of your actions.
Within a Group Chat, Group Profiles present your saved Snaps and Chats. Swipe right from the camera screen and tap a group Bitmoji icon to display a Group Profile.
To leave the group, edit the group name, manage notifications, add additional friends to the group, and more, tap the Snapchat kebab icon at the top of the screen.
Please be aware that Snapchatters are gradually receiving updated profiles.
Snapchatters aged 18 and up can be found using Public Profiles.
A Public Profile gives you access to a few tools in addition to improved visibility:
Editing Your Public Profile
You can add a bio, profile photo, and other public information to your Public Profile that you want your admirers to view.
- To make changes to your public profile, follow these steps…
- To get to My Profile, tap your Bitmoji or Story icon up top.
- ‘Public Profile’ > ‘Public Profile’ > ‘Public Profile’ > ‘Your Public Profile’ > ‘Your Public
- Choose ‘Edit Profile’ from the tap-down menu.
In order to create a story, you must first…
- In the ‘Public Profiles’ area, tap on your own profile.
- ‘Save a Story to Your Profile’ will appear.
- To add Snaps or photos from your Camera Roll, tap ‘Select’ and then ‘Add’.
- Review your story before moving on to the next step by tapping the ‘Next’ button.
- Make a title and a cover for your Story, then tap ‘Finish’ to post it to your Public Profile!
Upload a Lens via Lens Studio to your Profile. Once the Lens is online, it will appear in your Public Profile’s ‘Lenses’ tab.
The total number of subscribers
If you want your subscription count to be visible on your Public Profile, you can do so.
To change your Subscriber Count more visible…
- To access your profile, click here.
- Open your Public Profile Settings and tap ‘Edit Profile’ from the drop-down menu.
- To manage your Public Profile, go to the bottom of the page and scroll down.
- Turn on or off “Show Subscriber Count.”
How to Create a Public Profile?
To create a public profile, follow these instructions…
- To access your profile, click here.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to the section under “Public Profile.”
- Choose ‘Create Public Profile’ from the tap-down menu.
- Create a Public Profile by following the on-screen directions.
Now you are know about how to make a public profile on snapchat. You may learn out more about Creator Features here if you’re a Creator.