How To Get Stickers On Tiktok
Stickers are all the rage on social media. Facebook was the first to include them in its Messenger app, and the idea quickly gained traction. Because TikTok is such a popular platform, it naturally includes stickers. Here you can know how to get stickers on tiktok.
Many people desire to know how to make their own TikTok stickers. Continue reading to learn how.
How to Include Stickers in TikTok Videos
It’s easy to add any of TikTok’s built-in stickers, but it’s not so easy to add your own custom designs. You’ll need to apply a workaround if you wish to add stickers that you’ve made. Fortunately, we’ve already done the legwork for you!
Use an App from a Third-Party Developer
Using a third-party program like InShot to modify your TikTok video is one of the finest ways to do it. This app allows you to add own stuff using stickers, music, text, and more.
You may either film the video and upload it to the InShot app, then add your custom stickers and upload it to TikTok, or you can film it and upload it to the InShot app, then upload it to TikTok. Both methods work in the same way.
For this solution, you’ll need to do the following:
- Open the InShot application with your prepared video.
- Open the app and tap ‘Video.’ Select your video.
- To upload your video, click the teal checkmark button in the lower right-hand corner.
- Adjust your video using the sliders, then click ‘Next,’ then ‘Ok.’
- Click the sticker icon at the bottom.
- To access your phone’s memory (where your custom sticker is saved), click the ‘+’ button.
- If your sticker doesn’t appear, go to the bottom of the page and click “Recent” to see your phone’s image folders. Choose the folder in which your custom sticker is saved and then your sticker.
- When you’ve finished adding your sticker, click the ‘Save’ button in the upper right-hand corner. Choose where you want to save your files.
Open TikTok and press the ‘+’ icon at the bottom of the screen once your video has been saved. Click ‘Upload’ after that. Choose your video and follow it using the standard procedure.
We understand that this appears to be a lot of work, but it’s a good method to add your own custom stickers to a TikTok video. Continue reading if this does not appear to be the ideal method for you. Other options are available to us.
Giphy is a tool that allows you to make stickers
TikTok recently teamed with Giphy. Unfortunately, the arrangement does not allow anyone to make custom TikTok stickers. Benoftheweek, Gabe, and DreaKnowbest were among a select group of popular TikTokers who received stickers.
This functionality will undoubtedly become more widely available in the future, but for the time being, Giphy is hand-picking who gets to make their own custom stickers. You can apply for your artist or brand channel on Giphy’s official website.
You must first register on Giphy’s website and complete their eligibility requirements. To be honest, the chances of anyone acquiring their TikTok stickers this way are slim to none.
This partnership between Giphy and TikTok is significant, and it appears to be fruitful. We’ll have to wait and see what happens, as well as how many additional stickers TikTok will receive.
Using TikTok’s Built-In Options, Add Stickers
You may always add ordinary TikTok stickers to your TikTok films until the Giphy and TikTok collaboration extends. Download the most recent TikTok version for Android and iOS devices since it includes a significant sticker upgrade that you will enjoy.
You can now pin your TikTok stickers to an object in your TikTok video on TikTok. All you have to do now is select where it will stay and how long it will stay. To add stickers to your TikTok videos, follow these steps:
- Download and install the TikTok app on your smartphone or tablet.
- To begin recording, press the + icon.
- Make a TikTok video like you normally would.
- Select the next option.
- Choose Stickers from the drop-down menu. Choose from a wide range of brightly colored options. You can add numerous stickers at once and easily remove those that you don’t like (hit X next to the one you want to exclude).
- Now you can resize your stickers and move them to a new place in the video.
- To change the duration of the sticker’s visibility in your clip, tap the sticker timer button.
- Tap Next, and then select Post.
Make TikTok Stickers in the Real World
We don’t have a solution for creating TikTok stickers in the app because this feature isn’t available now. Who knows if TikTok will add it in the future. There is one technique to make your TikTok stickers until then.
You can get these in a variety of ways: you can print them yourself, rip them off of things, or buy them in a store. Many TikTok stickers are available for purchase online, although they can be costly.
You may also be imaginative and pretend to be in an arts and crafts class. Packaging tape, wax (or parchment) paper, and scissors are all required. You’ll also need to purchase some printed stickers.
Here’s how you can make your own TikTok stickers. Of course, you’ll need to design, draw, and print your custom sticker before going with the steps. After that, you must:
- Place a piece of tape on a piece of parchment paper.
- Cut out all of the white space on your printed sticker, leaving only the sticker.
- Apply the sticker on the tape’s top.
- Cut extra tape and cover the sticker with it.
- Finally, use the parchment paper to cut out your homemade sticker.
TikTok: Add Your Sticker
TikTok does not allow users to upload custom stickers. You can instead use it as a photo background. This is how you do it.
- Open the TikTok app.
- Tap the plus icon (record button) near the bottom of the screen.
- Create a standard TikTok video.
- Select the Effect option from the drop-down menu.
- To change the background, select Upload Your Image.
- Choose a sticker photo (prepare a picture of your sticker for this step).
- In the background of your TikTok video, your custom sticker will appear. When you’ve finished editing the video, upload it.
Custom-Made Stickers and TikTok
Unfortunately, TikTok users are still unable to upload and use custom stickers. Hopefully, this will change shortly, so stay tuned for fresh information.