If you have a YouTube channel, you can change your profile photo, banner art, and video watermark to personalize it.
Some of them can be done on the YouTube app, while others can be done in YouTube studio.
The essence of your channel is having an original profile image.
Having a good channel banner is also important for establishing your channel’s identity.
Navigation to the page where you can edit your channel banner, on the other hand, can be difficult.
If you’re using the YouTube app on your mobile device, you’ll notice this much more.
You might be asking how to change your YouTube channel banner/art on an iPhone or Android smartphone if you’re using the YouTube app.
You’ll learn how to change your YouTube banner on a desktop and mobile device in this tutorial.
What is the best way to change the banner for your YouTube channel?
Open YouTube on your computer and go to your channel’s banner to change it.
Then, under the “Banner image” category, click on “Change” under the camera symbol on the top right of your channel banner.
After clicking “Change,” you’ll have the option to choose a new banner image.
You won’t be able to edit your channel banner directly on the YouTube mobile app, however.
The YouTube app does not allow you to change your channel’s banner.
As a result, if you want to customize your channel, you should do so on a desktop computer rather than a mobile device.
If you want to change the banner of your YouTube channel on your phone, you’ll have to use a mobile browser to get to YouTube Studio (e.g. Safari, Chrome).
Then choose customisation > branding > banner image > change from the drop-down menu.
To change the banner of your YouTube channel, follow these instructions:
1. Go to your channel on YouTube on a desktop.
- Open YouTube on your desktop first.
- If you want to change your YouTube channel banner on a mobile device, you’ll need to use a browser to go to the YouTube Studio website.
- This is due to the fact that the YouTube mobile app does not allow you to directly edit your profile.
- As a result, using YouTube on a desktop for this is highly advised.
- You must go to your channel once you’ve arrived on YouTube.
- To begin, go to the top navigation bar and click on your profile photo.
- This will bring up a menu with numerous sections, such as “Your channel,” “Purchases and memberships,” “YouTube Studio,” and others.
- To get to your YouTube channel, click “Your channel.”
- To change your YouTube channel’s banner, move on to the next step.
2. click the camera icon from the drop-down menu that appears.
- You’ll be directed to your YouTube channel after clicking “Your channel.”
- Your channel banner may be found at the top of your YouTube channel.
- On the top right of your channel banner, you’ll also see a camera icon.
- To change your channel banner, click on the camera icon.
- You will only be able to change your profile image if you are using the YouTube mobile app.
- Because there isn’t a feature for it yet, you won’t be able to change your channel banner on the YouTube mobile app.
- As a result, if you wish to change your channel banner on your phone, go to the YouTube Studio website rather than the YouTube mobile app.
- To learn how to change your banner image using YouTube Studio, go to the last step.
3. Click on “Change” under “Banner image.”
- You will be routed to YouTube Studio after clicking on the camera icon on your banner image.
- You’ll arrive at the “Channel customisation” page in YouTube Studio.
- You can change your profile photo, banner image, and video watermark on the “Channel personalization” tab.
- There are two options for “Change” and “Remove” under the “Banner image” header.
- You can modify your banner image using the “Change” option.
- The “Remove” option, on the other hand, will get rid of your old banner image.
- Change your banner image by selecting the “Change” option.
- The File Explorer will open when you’ve clicked on “Change.”
- Navigate to the image you’d like to use as your banner image in the File Explorer.
- Then select the image by double-clicking it.
- Use a 2048 x 1152 pixel image.
- An error warning will appear if the image you’ve chosen is too small.
- If the image you’ve opened is suitable, a cropping page will appear, allowing you to crop the image.
- After you’ve finished cropping the image, click “Done.”
- To save your changes, click “Publish.”
- You’ve mastered how to change your YouTube banner image/art/cover!
A YouTube channel banner is a visual representation of a YouTube channel
- A channel banner on YouTube is a huge image that appears at the top of your channel.
- It’s commonly utilized to convey the brand and identity of your channel.
- Use a program like Canva or Adobe XD to make a channel banner.
- Make sure your banner image is at least 2048 x 1152 pixels in size when creating it.
- You may not be able to use the image as your banner image if the size is too small.
On a mobile device, how can I change the YouTube banner?
You must use a browser to change your YouTube banner on a mobile device (e.g. Safari, Chrome).
Go to personalization > branding > banner image > change on YouTube Studio once you’ve logged in.
Then, from your photo collection, choose an image, crop it, click “Done,” and publish it.
The YouTube mobile app does not yet support changing your banner, therefore you won’t be able to do so.
A YouTube channel banner is important since it is one of the first things viewers see when they visit your channel.
You can use a tagline to improve the look of your channel banner.
A short description of your channel or your posting schedule might be used as the tagline.
If you release a video once a week, for example, you could put a tagline on your banner that says “New video every Monday.”
This will inform your subscribers and viewers when a new video from your channel is scheduled to be released.